Monday, November 25, 2013

BUSIA RELIEF SOCIETY BROADCAST

October 26, 2013
The Relief Sisters in Busia had never seen the RS General Broadcast
so I figured it was time they had a meeting that was 
just for the women to enjoy together.
I had told them it would be nice.
When I arrived they were in the process of preparing the room
foe the meeting. The men had brought the Sacrament table
from the other building and the old console from
the Clerk's office to set the TV on. 
Sister Robai had brought her furniture cloths to cover the tables
and chairs. It was LOVELY.
Sister Maureen and Sister Robai
Peter was there also there to add color and smiles.!!
We started with only two sisters but by the time 
President Monson spoke we had six sisters there.
Sister Violet and Sister Hope preparing the refreshment -
butter/jam sandwiches - while Sister Robai and Sister Mary
went to the market for soda.
I had also brought some chocolate chip cookies and pumpkin cookies.
Of course the cloths were removed for the refreshment!
Peter, Maureen, Violet, Hope
Maria, Mary, Robai
The messages were great and  the sisters' visiting was greatly
needed. The discussed the talks and their lives.
President Imende and Brother Kwoba
See what the Brethren do when the sisters have a  meeting!!

Go on a mission and enjoy these great meetings with sisters
who do not have easy access to the meetings we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment