Friday, December 20, 2013

RELIEF SOCIETY AND BIRTHDAY

November 25, 2013

Sister Mary and Sister Joyce had brought family children to the 
church to practice for thr Sacrament Meeting Program and
they wondered if there was something I could teach them while
they were there.
I grabbed some family history papers and we began to fill 
in the blanks.
We did the Pedigree Chart first and then the Family Group Sheets.
They knew a lot but needed to do some research on much of it.
When we did the Family Group Sheet they did the one 
first with them as the wife/mother.
Then we did one with them as a child. As we were doing that one
Sister Mary said, as a ligh tbulb went on in her head,
"Oh, now I see. I get it. I was worried about my siblings.
What about them? I didn't want to leave them out and here they are!"
She was so thrilled to know that EVERYONE was accounted for!
We will do a follow-up on them later. 
Mary needs her papers to go to the Temple in April!!
Sister Moon's birthday came and Elder Moon made a cake and
invited the missionaries to come and share it with us!
Sister Namugaya, Sister Eises, Elder Jackson, Elder Lewis,
and Elder Moon.

Great Days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment